About Care Wireless
Care Wireless, A Lifeline Assistance Program
The Lifeline program was established by the government to ensure that everyone has access to wireless service. Care Wireless is proud to offer Lifeline service to all eligible consumers.
NOTE: By Law, the Lifeline Program is only available for one (1) phone per household.
Our goal is to make wireless available to those that need it, so everyone can stay connected with the people they care about.
Care Wireless gives you:
- A FREE Wireless Phone
- 300 FREE Minutes Every Month (or 750 text messages)
...and all the features you want
- Free Voicemail
- Free Caller ID
- Free 3-Way Calling
- Free Nationwide Long Distance
- No Contract
- No Monthly Bill
- Nationwide Coverage
- Free 911 Access
Care Wireless Plan Details
The Care Wireless Plan gives you 300 minutes (or up to 750 text messages) to use on your phone, for a total value of $15.00.
How to calculate your balance:
- Each minute you use deducts $0.05 from your account
- Each text message you send or receive deducts $0.02 from your account
- Each time you call 411 $0.99 is deducted from your account, plus the airtime you use for the call
Need more airtime than 300 minutes?
You can add airtime to your Care Wireless phone simply by purchasing PlatinumTel Top-Up Cards/Airtime. This can be done at over 36,000 locations around the country.
Choose from any of the following plans to add more airtime to your account.
|Service Days||90 days||90 days||180 days||180 days||365 days|